Bananatag is a rapidly growing software company with offices in Vancouver (Gastown) and Kelowna. We solve communication problems for some of the biggest companies in the world and we're changing the way big things (vision and purpose) and small things (news and updates) are communicated within an organization.To get a better idea of what it is we do, check us out at http://www.bananatag.com.
WHO WE ARE
Bananatag builds enterprise products that help facilitate employee communication and promote engagement in organizations large and small. Our flagship product is our suite of tools aimed at helping build, distribute and measure communications. A strong belief in our mission and dedication to quality has let us stand out from our competitors. Our customers include some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A healthy, supportive environment for lifelong learning. Budget for extracurricular learning like going to conferences or taking paid classes as well as weekly learning / sharing sessions.
- Authority, accountability and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. Not everyone is a rocket ship, and not everyone needs to be a rocket ship. Sometimes a rock solid launch pad is just as important.
- An engineering team that embraces pair programming, knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here.
- A safe work environment where everyone can feel comfortable being the best version of themselves. Our teams are made of a diverse group of people, and we're always looking to increase that diversity!
- Leaders that act as thought partners that work with you through problems rather than a micromanager that bring you through problems.
- A team that embraces change from large processes and methodologies to technologies and infrastructure.
- A financially solid organization with a strong vision and clear opportunities for both company and your career growth.
- Competitive salaries, with regular salary reviews, plus stock options
- Great benefits: comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision), great vacation, and flexible remote work policy
You are tech-savvy, highly motivated to learn and a super-nice person. You are ready to challenge yourself in a fast paced, quickly changing and rewarding career. You are able to engage with customers to create raving fans, identify opportunities to up-sell current subscriptions, close renewal sales and are confident yet friendly when speaking with customers on the phone and over email.
In this role you will be part of building out our Customer Success program, as well as drive adoption of our software in our current user base and reduce churn. Key to this role will be the ability to build relationships with Internal Communications executives in 5000+ employee companies and establish yourself as a trusted adviser. This position will require you to work closely with Bananatag’s Sales and Marketing teams to deliver a seamless experience to our customer base.
Bonus points for:
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position!